What makes the Economy Plus section Popular
- The Economy Plus section seats give passengers the chance to enjoy a comfortable travel on Economy class cheap flights of United Airlines. Check out the salient features of the Economy Plus section and future plans of United here.
- These seats provide extra legroom space by up to 5 inches and had been introduced aboard United flights in 1999.
- These seats will be available with Continental Airlines flights from 2012 onwards.
- More than 150 United Express® regional jets equipped with these seats as well and also offer cheap flights.
- The Economy Plus section seats are available complimentarily for elite members of Mileage Plus® and OnePass® on all United flights. These members are not charged extra on their tickets for this facility.
- Economy Plus seats can be booked while buying tickets. In fact, the seats are also available for on line check in and airport check in.